James Naphen is the Founder & Principal Consultant for EcoStratus Technologies with more than 20+ years enterprise technology experience as a trusted advisor and valued partner. James is focused on helping organizations understand their IT service management capabilities and navigate through the increasing layers of complexity in order to deliver transformational solutions. James has successfully completed 50+ ServiceNow implementations and trained 400+ ServiceNow Administrator’s.
James holds the following ServiceNow and ITIL Certifications:
- ServiceNow Admin., Implementation Specialist, Trainer,
- ITILv3, OSA, and RCA
For a Full List of Certifications and Expertise View James’s BIO on LinkedIn
Solution Design & Architecture
- Design and deliver consulting and technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform
- Conduct pre-workshop preparation sessions with solution managers to develop a design approach and resolve any potential conflicts
- Assess current state processes and tools, define ServiceNow requirements and develop and configure the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide expert-level support and technical mentoring, assist customers with proof-of-concept activities, and lead practice build efforts to include development of practice intellectual property (IP)
- Process refinement by engaging stakeholders throughout the implementation
Organization Change Management, Communications & Training
- Identify key milestones and resource requirements that will impact IT and business stakeholder groups across the organization and work with leadership teams to ensure alignment and resource fulfillment.
- Determine training needs and segment audience based on desired objectives.
- Development and facilitation of detailed training plan and training format, training schedule, and coordinate training sessions
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Facilitation
- Develop UAT plan to enforce requirements and traceability during test case execution.
- Develop test cases for scenarios covering all functional and technical requirements related to the ServiceNow integration.